May 28, 2010

Gizmodo says the Froyo is sweet. Should I buy one?

One of the best things about working in the digital space is having an excuse to go out and buy/try the newest thing on the market. It’s kind of like when you have children, which gives you the built-in excuse to watch fun kids' movies -- Ice Age and Wall-Eanyone? -- or dress up in a silly costume  on Halloween.

That’s the way I feel after reading Gizmodo’s review of the Android 2.2 ‘Froyo.’ I don’t have a Froyo. But I’ll probably go get one soon so I can compare it with the iPhone.

Do I need two phones? No, not really, though I can make the argument I can use one for my business and one for personal use. I’ve got a good friend at ESPN who had to get a second phone for work. And she chose a second iPhone. Sigh.

So give Gizmodo’s review a good look (and sift through the comments, too). Tell me what you think. Should I get Froyo or not?

Android 2.2 'Froyo' review: It's sweet {Gizmodo}
Wall-E review {RogerEbert.com}
Ice Age review {RobertEbert.com}


No comments:

Post a Comment